Wednesday 1 September 2010

Mrs Courtney's Tea Rooms Killarney

Oooh how do you choose with so many delicious treats!!!

Prettiness everywhere!

I wonder if they would let me move in?


Chandeliers everywhere...my kind of place!

As it was myself and the hubby's 5 year wedding anniversary (5 years? how did that happen!) we took a little trip to Kerry for the weekend and following some good advise from a lovely friend, we found ourselves having lunch in Mrs Courtney's Tearooms in Killarney.

The tearooms are super cute, adorable even! Just my cup of tea if you'll excuse the pun...

We had a delicious lunch, sampling the Ceylon tea and then deliberating over which yummy sweet treat to linger over (a very moist coffee cake was the answer).

Wonderful staff, wonderful food and beautiful decor...what's not to love!

No comments: