Thursday 25 August 2016

Recommended by: Ooh we love a good mention!!!

Dirty Fabulous has been chuffed to bits to have been mentioned on a couple of sites that we're major fans of and by people we really admire. It made our week!

First up was a piece titled Dublin's Finest in Fashion on Darren Kennedy's site Help My Style. I think we can all agree that Darren Kennedy is the most dapper man in Ireland! He is of course the face of the Dublin Fashion Festival and this year's festival is on course to be the best yet. Check out the Dublin Fashion Festival website to keep up to speed with what's happening!

Darren Kennedy in his swoonful suit at the launch of DFF!

Next up was a mention in a site that I can pretty much say I'm addicted to! I like to know what's happening in Dublin at all times and Lovin Dublin is my go-to for checking out new places.
Dirty Fabulous got a great mention in a piece by @RosemaryMacCabe on where to find a unique frock for those big occasions



No comments: