Thursday 25 April 2013

The Colours of Vintage













Hurrah it's sunny...no wait, it's raining again...but yes, the sun is just peeping out again...hmmm those clouds look ominous....

Unbelievably we are nearly in May of 2013, the fifth year of the month, I mean we're nearly half way through another year, how time flies!!! 

I thought I'd brighten up your day with a pop of vintage colour from the party and occasion dresses that we currently have in stock.

If like me you have an increased vitamin D to colour ratio occurring in your wardrobe then rest assured Dirty Fabulous has what you are looking for!

It' s one of the things I love most about wearing vintage clothing...it opens up your colour palette to a world of possibilities.

To see our beautiful vintage dresses, hats, bags and gloves just call us on 01 6111842 or email info@dirtyfabulous.com for an appointment.





No comments: