Thursday 4 October 2012

Dirty Fabulous is of to NYC see you on the 20th!



Eeek, I am so very excited!!!
The whole Dirty Fabulous Ensemble is off to New York on Tuesday 9th of October to source the very best in American vintage for our dedicated customers.
I missed the last trip due to being a new mammy so I can't wait to catch up with my favourite city (oh how I missed you!)
The packing has started, walking shoes are in and the 'must find' list has been compiled!
To facilitate this trip, Dirty Fabulous will be closed from October 9th and will reopen on Saturday October 20th. 
Make sure you phone us on 01 6111842 or email us now on info@dirtyfabulous.com for an appointment to see all the new stock.
Get in before the melee, we're already booked out on Saturday 20th and 27th of October!!!

No comments: